CNC, also known as computer gongs, CNCCH, or CNC machine tools, is actually a kind of name from Hong Kong. Later, it was introduced into the Pearl River Delta of the mainland, and it was actually CNC milling machines. This is a new type of processing technology, the main work is to compile processing programs, that is, to convert the original manual work to computer programming. Of course, you need to have experience in manual processing.
Advantages of CNC machining:
Nowadays, many parts are processed by CNC. This situation occurs because CNC processing has many superior characteristics, not only convenient operation, but also a good processing effect.
It is precise because of this that the CNC precision parts processing industry has attracted so much attention. So do you know the specific advantages of CNC machining?
The advantages of CNC machining can be summarized in four main points:
1. The material cost is low, and the material selection range is wide.
2. The machine equipment has stable performance and simple operation.
3. The parts can be properly decomposed.
4. Particularly suitable for processing large size and relatively simple structure parts.
In order to make the parts more accurate, the choice of processing equipment is also very important. Good equipment can make the use of products better without worrying about quality issues. Then, how to choose CNC precision parts processing equipment?
1. CNC machining requires a reasonable selection of equipment.
2. Rough machining is mainly to cut off most of the machining allowance, and the high machining accuracy is not required. Therefore, rough machining should be carried out on a machine with higher power and less precision, and the finishing process requires higher use. Precision machining.
3. In order to ensure the machining accuracy when processing precision parts, it is best to separate rough and finish machining.
4. In the CNC machining process route, heat treatment procedures are often arranged.
5. The location of the heat treatment process is arranged as follows: In order to improve the cutting performance of the metal, such as annealing, normalizing, quenching and tempering, etc., it is generally arranged before mechanical processing.
What is the order of precision parts processing?
For the processing industry, the order is very important. It is related to the quality of the products. If the order is wrong, it is easy to cause a lot of losses. If it is serious, it must be re-started. If it is serious, these products will be scrapped, Precision parts processing is one of them, so what is its order?
1. The arrangement of the processing sequence of precision parts should be considered according to the structure of the parts and the condition of the blanks, as well as the needs of positioning and clamping. The important point is that the rigidity of the workpiece is not destroyed.
(1) The processing of the previous process cannot affect the positioning and clamping of the next process, and the processing of general precision parts should be considered comprehensively.
(2) Carry out the inner cavity processing procedure first, and then the contour processing procedure.
(3) It is best to connect the processes of machining with the same positioning, clamping method, or the same tool to reduce the number of repeated positioning, tool changes, and the number of moving platens.
(4) For the multiple procedures carried out in the same installation, the procedure should first be arranged with less rigid damage to the workpiece.
2. the tool centralized ordering method is to divide the processes according to the tools used and use the same tool to process all the parts that can be completed on the part. Use the second knife and the third knife to complete other parts they can complete. This can reduce the number of tool changes, reduce idle time, and reduce unnecessary positioning errors.
3. According to the processing part order method, for parts with a lot of processing content, the processing part can be divided into several parts according to its structural characteristics, such as inner shape, shape, curved surface, or plane.
Generally, the plane and positioning surface is processed first, and then the hole is processed;
Process simple geometric shapes first, then complex geometric shapes; first process the parts with lower accuracy, and then process the parts with higher accuracy requirements.
The above is the order of precision parts processing. Following these steps can greatly reduce the processing risk~
We are a professional CNC processing manufacturer with rich experience in processing and many techniques (CNC processing, vacuum casting, surface treatment, rapid molds, etc.). The product range involves electronic products, home appliances, medical treatment, automobiles, stationery, toys, communications, etc. If you have parts to make, you can contact us for CNC machining services.
Post time: Dec-29-2020